Monday 29 April 2013

Knitting when some people might suggest should be cleaning

I have an hour to spare. Well I don't really as the house is a pigsty. However,  it is a good day to be outside and lying on the ground and soaking up the sun. So, I fed the pony and lay down and listened to the birds singing and the dog snuffling. Life can be too short and these moments are not greatly forthcoming around here.

Although I've got a lot to do on the saddle shoulder boxy thingy I need a diversion. So a pair of socks out of the wool I dyed last week.  72 stitches and i'm going to do three inches of twisted rib and then see what takes my fancy.  I need stress relief as oldest boy birthday was this weekend and it involved ten boys sleeping, camping, climbing wall and lots and lots of food and egos.....

Ill clean when its raining. And husband is away.

No comments: